4/30/20

New Graduation Products from Taylored Expressions

Hi Crafters! Taylored Expressions released new products this week for Teacher Appreciation and Graduation. Today I have graduation cards to share that are easy to created with the new {Boxed In} Basics - Grad 2020! This set of 12 pre-printed 4" x 5 1/4" panels (two each of six unique designs) comes on Sugar Cube cardstock, making them perfect to use as card fronts. The sheets are toner-printed and can be used with a foiling machine or heat laminator, if desired.


I made a group of four cards each featuring on of the panels in the {Boxed In} Basics - Grad 2020


On this card I used Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil with Salt Water Taffy Ink in the background. The graduation hat is stamped with the Flip the Script - Grad Stamp and Die Combo. I stamped with Blue Raspberry Ink and add a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestone. 


On the inside of each of my cards I used a sentiment from the new The Inside Scoop - Grad Stamp Set. The sentiments is this stamp set are perfect! 


On the second card I used the Here Comes the Sun Stencil with Potato Chip Ink and added a few Bits and Pieces - Dip Drops. ( See the links below) 


How perfect is this sentiment for graduation! 


On this card I used the panel with the Inside Bracket Stacklets and matted with TE Gold Foil. The sentiment on the hat is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. The tassel is also cut from the Gold Foil. 


The patterned paper is including in the Playful Patterns - Black and White Paper Pack. 


On my final card I used the Masking Stencils - Rectangle to added the colored to the center of the card with Salt Water Taffy Ink. I used the Little Bits - Grad Confetti to add the small embellishment. I cut the {Boxed In} Basics - Grad 2020 panel with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with Petite Scallop Rectangle Stackets. 


And here is one more sentiment from the The Inside Scoop - Grad Stamp Set.


Visit the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment