4/20/20

Happy Spring!

Hi Crafters! Today I am sharing another "happy" card with some new products from Pretty Pink Posh. I find myself gravitating to pretty spring colors right now and making uplifting cards to send to people.

The centerpiece of this card is the Spring Scene Die. To create the scene I die cut the die several times from different colors of cardstock for the grass and the flowers. I also die cut once from white cardstock. For the sky I brushed on pale blue ink and then inlayed the flowers and the leaves. 


I used one of the borders in the Eyelet Borders Dies to die cut the edge of a piece of patterned paper. On the bottom half of the card I brushed on pale yellow ink and stamped a sentiment from the Bunny Friends Stamp Set. I finished off the card with Lemon From Jewels. 




Thanks for visiting this week! Take care! 


No comments:

Post a Comment