1/8/20

Taylored Expressions January Release!

Hi! I am back today with a look at more products from the new January Release from Taylored ExpressionsAll the new products are available at the TE web store NOW. Today I am sharing products that work perfectly for different occasions throughout the year and are quick and easy to create! 


My first card is created with the new Flip the Lace Stamp Set and Flip the Lace Die. I stamped the beautiful lace pattern on Sugar Cube Cardstock with Versamark Ink and then embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. I also die cut the Flip the Lace Die from Oreo Cardstock to edge the lace pattern. 


I used the birthday sentiment on the card, but the stamp set comes with five great sentiments that can be used throughout the year. I finished off the card with a few of the new Bits & Pieces - Drip Dots



Here is a look at the new In Your Corner Stamp Set and TE's {Boxed In} Corners, a set of 12 pre-printed 4" x 5 1/4" panels featuring hand-drawn doodle borders (two each of six unique designs) on Sugar Cube cardstock.


There are four sentiments in the In Your Corner Stamp Set. I created two cards that can be used for many occasions. The stamp set also includes sentiments for Fall and Christmas. I simply stamped the flowers in the corners and colored with Copic Markers. On this card I die cut and matted the sentiment with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. 


On the second card I brushed the white background with Potato Chip Ink and then stamped the colored the flowers. 



Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with a more projects. If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

1 comment: