1/9/20

Valentines for Kids and Adults!!

I am back again today with two more projects with the new Taylored Expressions January Release. I have more Valentine ideas for you, both for the kids and adults in your life. You can find all the new products HERE.


My first project is a set of five notecards featuring the five stamps  and sentiments in the Inky Fingers - Valentine Stamp Set. This is a great stamp for kids who want to create their own Valentines. Just stamp the outline and ink up your finger or thumb! 


I used the Bracket Notecard Die along with one of dies in the Stitched Bracket Stacklets to create the base for each notecard. The background is stenciled with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil. 


The grass is die cut with the Wispy Grass Border and the small clouds and branch are included tine Notecard Accessories Die Set. 



My second card was created for my hubby! The background is stenciled with the new Heart to Heart Stencil with  Cherry Pop Ink on Toffee Cardstock. I cut two hearts with the Stitched Heart Stacklets, one from Cherry Pop Cardstock and one from TE Gold Foil. 


I added four of the sentiments from the new Mini Strips - Valentine Stamp Set and die cut with the new Mini Strips - Asymmetrical Die


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment