10/23/19

New Masking Stencils from Taylored Expressions!

I am back today with another look at the new 6 x 6 Designer Masking Stencil from Taylored Expressions in collaboration with Laurie Willison. I have a card I created with the Oval Masking Stencil


I started by attaching the Oval Stencil to a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock with Purple Tape. Using my yellow TE Blender Brush I sponged on a light layer of Potato Chip Ink. Then keeping the stencil attached to the cardstock I used the Misti Stamping Tool to stamp the Wildflower Background Stamp in the Oval. The flowers colored with Copic Markers. 


To frame the oval with a different color ink, I taped the Oval Mask over the work I had just completed. Then I sponged Cupcake Ink around the edges. Perfect masking made easy!! I die cut the card front with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted the card front with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. The sentiment is from the Simple Strips - Birthday Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Die


Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new Masking Stencils. There are  links to the TE team and special guests that are sharing projects . Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another project. 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! i love how this is a one layer card and yet looks so dimensional

    ReplyDelete