8/18/19

Pretty Pink August Release Sneak Peeks!

Hi Everyone! I am excited to start sharing the projects have been working on with the new Pretty Pink Posh August Release. Today I am going to give you a sneak peek at the new Fall Borders Stamp Set and the Thanksgiving Scene Stamp Set being released on August 20th. I always am a little extra excited for the Fall Release. It kicks off the start of creating for the holidays!


Here's a look at my first project. I stamped the Thanksgiving Scene Stamp Set in a dark brown pigment ink and colored the with my Copic Markers. I used a blending brush to add a pale yellow ink to the background. 


There are three different border stamps in the Fall Borders Stamp Set. I cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to fit the card front and stamped the leaves border at the top and bottom of the card front. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I colored the leaves in a variety of fall colors. Around the edges of the card front I sponged on Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy. 


Next I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Thanksgiving Scene Stamp Set on a strip of deep red cardstock and added a strip of gold cardstock at the top and bottom of the scene


On my second card I used the Fall Borders Stamp Set in a couple of different ways. First I used the Fall foliage border to create the background pattern, stamping dark green ink on dark green cardstock. The I stamped the border again on a strip white cardstock, colored with Copic Markers, and sponged Antique Linen Distress Ink on the edges. Then I die cut the larger of the windows in the Window Frames Dies directly into the card front. 


To create the scene in the window I used the previously released Autumn Wreath Stamp Set and the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set and their coordinating dies. I love how these sets coordinate so well with the new stamp sets! I finished off the card with a few Espresso Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to start thinking about creating for Fall! 


1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful fall cards, Melody! I love the colors and images. I'd love to know what color you used on your teal-green pumpkin. You can PM me on Instagram if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete