8/20/19

It's August Release Day at Pretty Pink Posh!

Hi! It's Release Day at Pretty Pink Posh! We have six new stamp sets, three new individual die sets, six new stencils, and new jewels and confetti! All the new products will get you creating for Fall!  You can find all the new products HERE.


I will have lots of projects to share with you throughout the week but I am kicking things off with the new Sunflowers Stamp Set and the Sunflowers Coordinating Dies. Sunflowers are prefect for Fall! I stamped the flowers in a dark brown hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers. I created the background by simply blending ink on white cardstock.

I also used another new die from the release, the Spooky Fence Die. Perfect for both Halloween and Fall cards. I cut the fence from Kraft Cardstock and added a little ink to the edges. The sentiment is from the Fall Signs Stamp Set. This stamps has a number of great fall sentiments that can be used with many of the new products. To finish off the card I added a few Expresso Jewels from the new Harvest Jewels Mix

Thanks for taking look. I will be back on Thursday with more inspiration with the new products. You can take a look at all the new goodness here





No comments:

Post a Comment