7/30/19

Creating All Occasion Cards

Hi! Today I am popping in with a card I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. I like to have a stash of all occasion cards. They are work for celebrations and when you just want to send a note. The "hello" sentiment that I die cut with the Hello Friend Script Die is prefect for these kind of cards.


I used the Mother's Day Stamp Set and Mother's Day Coordinating Dies to stamp and die cut the vase and flowers. This stamp set was created for Mother's Day but the vase and flowers work year round. I wanted to create the look of a vase setting on a table, so I used the Wide Stripes Stencil to give the look of wallpaper. 


I used one of the dies in the Scallop Borders 2 Dies to create the tablecloth and added a piece of lace at the top. I added a little bling with the Sea Glass Jewels

Thanks for stopping by today!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment