7/27/19

Congratulations on the New Home


Hi! I am back today with another card I created for Purple Onion Designs and their 16th Anniversary Sale. I have a Congratulations on the New Home card to share that I created with the Stacey Yacula Studio - Tiny Dwelling Stamp Set The sale goes runs through July 29th. You can shop the sale HERE


I seem to have a thing for little houses and I feel in love with the sweet stamp set. I colored the image with Copic Markers and then I masked off the large images and stenciled soft clouds in the background. 


The sentiment is from the Kindness Sentiment Stamp Set.  I stamped in Versamrk Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by! The sales ends on Monday! You can shop the sale HERE

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and layout.. The image is so sweet. Love it.

    ReplyDelete