6/6/19

It's June Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's June Release Day at Taylored Expressions. All the new products are available at the TE web store NOW. Today I have two more projects to share with you. It's all about Mermaids! 



I love the Be A Mermaid Stamp Set. I love the simple elegance of the tail. On this card I started by creating the background with the Rainbow Waves Background Stamp. I cut a piece of watercolor paper to fit the card front, stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I watercolored the background with TE Liquid Watercolor in Blue Raspberry, Lime Zest, and Pineapple. 


The tails are die cut and sponged with ink in Blueberry, Blue Raspberry, an Lime Zest. I cut the solid tail from TE Gold Foil and layered the tails, one on top the other. As a mother of four daughters I love the sentiment included in the Be a Mermaid Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. The final touch are a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 



I used the Be a Mermaid Stamp Set and Dies again on my second card along with the new Build a Scene Waves. I stamped the sand in Toffee Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. With this stamp set you can control how wide the foam is. I stamped the water in two colors, first in Sprinkles and then again in in a light coat of Blueberry Ink. Then I used the die in the stamp set to cut the paper to insert the tails. I added the sunset with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil. 


The tails are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I sponged on ink to add the color. The sentiment and shells are included in the stamp set. 


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

1 comment:

  1. Love your mermaid cards! Can't wait to receive my mermaid stamps!

    ReplyDelete