5/8/19

Taylored Expressions May Mini Release - Little Monsters

Hi Everyone! Taylored Expressions is having a May Mini Release and I am back today to give you a look at the other two stamp sets, Little Monsters Stamp and Die Combo and  the Inky Fingers - Monsters Stamp Set. You can find the new products here.



First up is the are these cute party monsters stamped with the Little Monsters Stamp and Die Combo. I stamped the images in Oreo Ink, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the dies included with the stamp set. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. The sentiment is die cut with the Double Ended Flag Stacklets. 


The background is stamped with the Sprinkles Background Stamp in a variety of colors and the Frame is die cut with the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. 



Next up is the fun new Inky Fingers - Monsters Stamp Set.. I think this stamp would be such a fun gift for kids who love art and crafts! I stamped the monsters in Oreo Ink and used my finger prints to add the ink. 


In the center I added a sentiment that is included in the Inky Fingers - Monsters Stamp Set and attached a few sequins.




Thanks for stopping by! You can find the Mini Release here.

No comments:

Post a Comment