5/7/19

Taylored Expressions May Mini Release - Dadisms

Hi Everyone! Taylored Expressions is having a May Mini Release, three fun stamp and die sets perfect for Father's Day and and some cute little monsters that are so fun! You can find the new products here.

Today I have a Father's Day card to share. Stop back by tomorrow for my Little Monsters projects.


I cut the frame with the largest die in the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate from Sugar Cube Cardstock. Behind the frame I layered Blueberry Cardstock embossed with the Bead Board Embossing Folder and patterned paper from the Playful Patterns - Black and White Paper pack. 


I cut the word Dad with the Caps Lock - Dad Die from Devil's Food Cake Designer Felt. I chose two sentiments from the Dadisms Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 





Thanks for taking a look! Tomorrow I will some cute little monsters to share! 


No comments:

Post a Comment