2/19/19

Cupcake Critters Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today! I have another birthday card to share using the Cupcake Critters Stamp Set and the Cupcake Critters Coordinating Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. If you are like me you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash!


I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers but paper pieced the cupcake wrappers. It been ages since I paper pieced anything but I love the additional patterns on this card. On a piece of white cardstock I used a stencil to create the sky and the die cut the bottom edge with one of the dies in the Scallop Borders 2 Dies.


 I attached the die cuts with foam tape. The sentiment is included in the Cupcake Critters Stamp Set. I added a few jewels from the Party Jewels Mix. 

Thanks for taking a look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment