1/31/19

Note Card Sets with Taylored Expressions

This week on the Taylored Expressions Blog we are sharing ideas for creating simple note card sets to encourage everyone to send out more more cards this year! Stop by the blog for more inspiration!


I used the Bubbles Greetings Stamp Set, the Box in Basics Note Cards,  and a variety of stencils to create my cards. (products are linked below) I also created a coordinating envelope to go with each card. 


For each card I used a note card from the Boxed in Basic Set. Each note has a preprinted border and is Copic friendly. Then I chose a stencil to added a subtle pattern to the background. Here I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil. I also used the stencil to create the coordinating envelope . I stamped a different sentiment from the Bubbles Greeting Stamp Set in the center of the card. 


Here I used the Herringbone Stencil to add the pattern. First I used a stencil brush to add a little bit of color to the background and the used a blending tool with the stencil. I added additional details to the envelopes with the Mail It line of stamps. I love having the Mail It Stamp Sets in my stash. I use them all the time! 


This card uses the Topsy Turvy Stencil and the flower border add such a nice touch to the envelope.


The card in the set features the Here Comes the Stencil, one of my favorites! 


And here is a look at the back of my card! My new personalized stamp just make me smile. You can get your own personalized stamp through this Sunday, February 3rd at the Personalized Pop-Up Shop in the Taylored Expressions webstore.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: