1/29/19

Just A Note

Hi Friends! I am popping in this morning with a card with lots of spring colors using products from Taylored Expressions. "Just a Note" is great kind of card to have in your stash. You can use it for so many occasions!


My card is created with the Spring Florals Stamp Set and coordinating Spring Florals Dies. I stamped the wreath in Lime Zest Ink and then added highlights to the leaves with a Copic Marker. I stamped additional flowers and foliage with the stamps in the stamp set and die cut all the pieces. 



I stamped the sentiment in the center of the card and used foam tape to attached all the elements to the card front. I added TE Enamel Shapes to the center of the flowers and here and there on the card. The patterned papers are from the Playful Patterns - Bold Paper Pack. I added a little strip of lace for texture and the added a bow to the top of the wreath with the Little Bits - Bow Die


Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: