11/2/17

It's November Release Day at Taylored Expressions

Welcome! It's release day at Taylored Expressions! I hope you have enjoyed all the October Sneak Peeks and been inspired to start your holiday creating!  All the new October products are available at the TE web store NOW.  

My first card features the new Inside Scallop Rectangle Stacklets, which coordinates with Stitched Rectangle Stacklets for creating frames.




To create the frame I layered the largest Inside Scallop Rectangle Stacklets inside the largest Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and ran the dies through my die cutting machine. I like to use Scotch Removable Tape to hold the dies in place. 

Behind the frame I added a piece of watercolor paper, using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a blending tool to add the color. The hills of snow are die cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Dies. 


Next I stamped the sleigh in the Sleigh Bouquet Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Sleigh Bouquet Dies. I colored the image with Copic Marker. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 




My next card features the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets, which coordinates with Stitched Circle Stacklets for creating frames. I stamped a sentiment from the Noteworthy Stamp Set on vellum. The background is embossed with the Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder. 


My flower is stamped with the Big Blooms - Cabbage Rose. Love! I colored with Copic makers and hand cut the flower and leaves. I added Nuvo Gold Crystal Drops to the center of the flower and finished off the card with a few gold sequins.


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

1 comment: