5/4/17

Hello Friend - It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new May products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. 

My first card features the new Wagon Bouquet and the coordinating Wagon Bouquet Die


I created the scene by using a Clarity Stencil Brush and Potato Chip Ink to create the soft, yellow background. Next I added the grass with the new Build a Scene - Grassy Hills Dies and the clouds with the Stitched Cloud Duo. Then I attached the frame cut with the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. 


The wagon and flowers are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Wagon Bouquet Die. I added Cherry Pop Enamel Shapes to the wheels. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in Sugar Cube Ink, embossed with white embossing powder and then die cut the sentiment with the Stitched Banner Stacklets. I attached the banner to a toothpick. 




My next card features the new Pinhole Stars Stacklets. On the largest star I brushed on Potato Chip Ink and stamped the Twinkle, Twinkle Star Background. I stamped a sentiment from the new Pow!Boom!Wow Stamp Set. The Pin Hole Star Stacklets work with the Star Stacklets, making it easy to layer stars and add a different color star being the pinholes. 


I colored the girl super hero in the My Super Hero Stamp & Die Combo with Copic Markers and then used the coordinating die. The background is embossed with the Lots of Stars Embossing Folder. I finished the card off with a few stars from the Lemon Meringue Enamel Shapes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment