5/5/16

It's Release Day At Taylored Expressions - You Are Toetally Awesome!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  All the new May products are available at the TE web store NOW! We have products for Father’s Day, teacher appreciation, patriotic projects, and more! 

Today I am showcasing the new Toe-tally Awesome Stamp Set and the Tagging Along Die


I created a little thank you gift for a friend who has been helping me with wedding favors! The gift box is the perfect size to hold a couple bottles of nail polish, maybe a nail file, or a gift card for a manicure. 


Both the sentiments on my project are from the Toe-tally Awesome Stamp Set. The sentiment is die cut and matted with the new Stitched Bracket Stacklets I used the new Little Bits - Nail Polish to created the polish and nail polish brush. The pattern paper is from the Echo Park 6x6 pad - Girl Petticoats & Pinstripes. 


And here is the coordinating gift box created with the Tagging Along Die. I love that the Die includes a die to add paper to the sides of the box. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the top of the nail polish bottle. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

Here are the products I used to create by project:

1 comment:

  1. Darling gift holder Melody and your card is Beautiful!! I love the colors and the nail polish gives it a fun twist :) Im sure your friend will be delighted!!

    ReplyDelete