5/10/16

Wishing You A Groovy Birthday

Hi Friends! Hope your week is going well. I am popping in today with a fun card I created for the Taylored Expressions May Release. No how many years go by a VW Beetle can still make your smile! 


I started by cutting a panel of watercolor paper for the card front. I stamped a sentiment for the Go Beep Stamp Set and embossed with white embossing powder. Next I sponged on Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Shabby Shutters, and Peeled Paint and spritzed the paper with water.

I added the road detail with the Build a Scene - On the Road Die.


The On the Road - Beetle creates the cutest car. I love all the detail! I used a silver foil paper for the wheels well and the bumper. To add a little extra detail I used the Little Bits - Sun & Clouds Die.

Have a great week! Here are the products I used to create by card: 


2 comments:

  1. What a totally fun card Melody1! I love your bug and the silver hubs! The flowers are the best remind me of the flower power days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh EM Gee Melody this is SWEET! Who does have some sort of memory of a Volkswagon bug??? LOL This is SO cute and I love the flowers coming from the exhaust.....LOL Too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete