10/6/15

Merry Christmas Ornament Shaker

It was a very busy weekend but I did get a chance to play with a few new products from Paper Smooches and add one more card to my Christmas Card stash and play along the this week's challenge on the Paper Smooches Blog


I started by embossing white card stock for the card front with the Holly Embossing Folder from Taylored Expressions. Then I used the  Large Ornament Die from Paper Smooches to die cut the ornament directly into the card front. I like this die because you can decide how how large you would like the ornament to be.


I placed a piece of acetate behind the ornament and used foam tape to form the shaker. I dropped in sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and adhered the layers together.

I added a top to the ornament with dies in Large Ornament Die and hung the ornament with gold twine. The holly leaves are added with the Holly Die.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The red ornament shows up so beautifully on all that white! Very cool shaker :)

    ReplyDelete