10/5/15

In Your Heart and in Your Home

Thanks for stopping by! I have on of my favorite cards I made for Taylored Expressions October Release to share today. I just love the Door to Door Die Set and this month Taylor added the Door To Door Winter Decor Die Set to coordinate with the Die Set. 


I started by embossing the card front with the Brick Embossing Folder and highlighting the bricks with Copic Markers. I used the Door to Door Die Set  to create the door and the stairs. The wreath and the the pots for the plants are created with the Door to Door Decor Die Set.


With the new Door To Door Winter Decor Die Set I added snow to the door top and on the stairs, a bow to the wreath,  and die cut the trees with the ornaments on top.

The sentiment is from the new In & Out Christmas Stamp Set.

Have a good week!

2 comments: