8/9/12

Taylored Expression August Release Day!


Taylored Expression August Release is now available for purchase! You can find all the new products in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department! And you can find all the details on the Current Specials right here.

I have a couple of projects to share with you. My first one is a teacher gift using Little Schoolhouse.


First I stamped the Little Schoolhouse in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copics, and cut it out. Next I used the Library Pocket Die to cut out the pocket. Then I stamped the Library Card ALC  in red ink and cut it out. It fits perfectly inside the pocket along with a Starbucks Gift Card.


The window shade is paper pieced and I added Liquid Pearls to the doorknob. I stamped a sentiment from the set on a tag cut out with one of the dies in the Mini Tags Die Set. My border is cut with the new Chevron Borders. My papers are from My Mind's Eye School Daze.


I also created a gift tag with the tree in the Little School House Stamp Set using the Frame It Up - 1 Die as the base. I added a large eyelet and Natural Burlap Twine to the top of the tag.


On my next card I am working with the new Happy Trails stamp set. I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics. I masked off the trailer to stamp the trees. 


At the top I added clouds cut with the Cloud Border Die and at the bottom a fence cut with the Pickett Fence Die. The final touch is Brown Burlap Twine and a button.







For more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. WOWZA! You put so much care into all the little details of your projects...I could look for hours! Awesome projects for these cute stamps. Hope you're having a good week Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody! These are all FABULOUS! LOVE the schoolhouse on the outside of the library pocket! Your Happy Trails card makes me happy!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Melody!! These are All FABULOUS!! 8-) I am soo With Wanda! so many Fabulous details I could feast my eyes for hours too! Goodness! Love all the fun dimension and yummy layers on your fist Little School House card & what a Super Gift card holder! Your Apple Tree tag is Way too Cute! And your Camping scene is Awesome! Love the picket fence and cloud border! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The schoolhouse with the pocket die is such a prefect combo and your chocie of patterned papers rocks! Of course I love your trailer card. That little rustic fence and the cloud border are so perfect to finish off the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That schoolhouse is amazing. Cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great projects Meloday- Ilovr the schoolhouse and new bookmark set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome projects - i especially like the tag. awesome coloring and perfect paper choices!

    ReplyDelete