8/10/12

Taylored Expressions August Showcase


Taylored Expression August Release is now available for purchase! You can find all the new products in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department! And you can find all the details on the Current Specials right here.

I have a project to share today with the Mark Your Spot stamp set and the Mark Your Spot Bookmark Die.


I created a card and coordinating bookmark, a perfect gift for a birthday, a student, or just because!


I love the new Notebook Paper and Clipboard Dies. After cutting out the notebook paper I stamped one of the sentiments in the Mark Your Spot stamp set. I stamped, colored, and cut out the cloud and air balloon. I added lace, Burlap Twine Red, and a button. My papers are from October Afternoon Cakewalk.


I also loving the Library Pocket Die! I added one to the inside to tuck a note or gift card in.


I used the new Bookmark Die and created this sweet bookmark with stamps and sentiments from the Mark Your Spot stamp set. I added a large eyelet to the top and ribbon.




For more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Adorable Melody!! Love the Super CUTE card, great idea to put the pocket on the inside for a giftcard or note! and such a Sweet Bookmark too! 8-)

    ReplyDelete