12/14/11

Wonderful Wishes

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by today!! I have a wintery card to share with you that is created around one of Taylored Expression great wreath designs. I just love the wreath series! Taylor has wreaths that work throughout the year and they can all be cut out with the same Seasonal Wreath Die!

This wreath is the Snowflake Wreath and I added a bow cut with the Basic Bow Die. The sentiment is included in the stamp stet. My papers are from Echo Park Winter Park. I also added lace and Doodle Bug Twine in Bubble Blue.

For inspiration I used Jen's The Deconstructed Sketch No. 30.  


I added rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes and the bow and sponged ink on the edges of the wreath.



Have a great day! 


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love all of the embellishments. :) It would be a perfect submission for the 'let it snow' challenge happening at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wreath and the cute paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!!! This is awesome! Great layout and love all those yummy layers. Have a great Christmas Melody! ♥

    ReplyDelete