7/25/26

The Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 2

 Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown! Today have I have two more projects to share with you. All the new products will be available on July 28th at 12 PM EDT. 


This serene scene is created with the new Meadow View Stamp Set and Dies. For this card I stamped the tree trunk in Cocoa Bean Ink and the leaves in New Leaf and Pinefeather, but next time I want to use fall colors. 


I die cut the Love to Layer: Torn Edges Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and thne blended New Leaf, Pinefeather, and Coastal Blue Ink on the background. The sentiment is included in the Meadow View Stamp Set. 


To add the frame around the card I used the new  Rooted in Love Press Plate & Frame with gold foil.

Stamps: Meadow View
Dies: Meadow View, Love to Layer: Torn Edges, Rooted in Love Press Plate & Frame
Ink: Coastal Blue, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean, Tropical Teal
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Coastal Blue, Pinefeather
Other: Gold Foil, Gold Watercolor Paint, Blending Brushes, Foam Tape


Next is a look at the Quilt It: Wedding Ring Stamp Set, Die Set, and Quilt It: Wedding Ring Stencil Collection. I used the stencil to add the detail to the rings and one of the dies to inlayed the Coastal Blue pieces of cardstock. 


I added the heart with the smallest die in the new In Stitches: Hearts. The sentiments are from the July This is Big Sentiments: You and die cut with the coordinating dies. 


I added the flower and leaves with the new Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked Dies. 


I finished off the card with a touch of lace. 

Stamps: Quilt It: Wedding Ring, This is Big Sentiments: You
Dies:  Quilt It: Wedding Ring, This is Big Sentiments: You, In Stitches: Hearts, Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked
Ink: Coastal Blue, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Mint Julep, Green Parakeet, Enchanted Evening
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet, Enchanted Evening, Coastal Blue, Bitty Big: Spring Rain
Other: White Lace, DMC Embroidery Floss, Blending Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects to share with the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment