Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown! This release is full of beautiful florals, creative stencils, a new press plate, and another This is Big Sentiment Set. All the new products will be available on July 28th at 12 PM EDT.
I love the Into the Blooms Die Collection and the new Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked may be one of my new favorites. I went for vibrant flowers using the colors of ink I have listed below.
I die cut the frame with the In Frames: Ovals Die, using Classic Kraft Cardstock for the frame and blending Spring Rain Ink on white cardstock for the center of the frame. The I arranged my die cuts inside the frame and added a few Blueberry Sky Gems.
Dies: Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked, In Frames: Ovals Die, Cover Plate: Gathering Florals Die
Ink: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Blue Berry Sky, Spring Rain, Prairie Grass, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky, Lemon Tart, Classic Kraft, Bitty Big Collection: Pure Poppy, Spring Moss
Other: PTI Blue Berry Gems, Blending Brushes, Foam Tape
Next is a closer look at the Reflections: Matthew 6 Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Dark Indigo Ink. The die set includes the die that cuts the sentiment and the larger die behind the sentiment.
I added the flowers with the Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked Die Set and arranged them around the sentiment.
I finished off the card with a few PTI Clear Gems and Star Dust Stickles.
Stamps: Reflections: Matthew 6
Dies: Reflections: Matthew 6, Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked
Ink: Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Dark Indigo, Spring Rain, Dark Indigo
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet, Sweet Blush, Dark Indigo
Other: PTI Clear Gems, Blending Brushes, Enamel Dots, Star Dust Stickles, Leafy Garden Stencil Collection
Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects to share with the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team.




No comments:
Post a Comment