7/27/26

Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink July Release

 Hi and welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown!  All the new products will be available tomorrow, July 28th at 12 PM EDT. I have three more projects to share today. 


First I have two projects with the Framed In Flower Stamp & Dies and the Framed in Flowers Stencil Collection. There are two floral images in the Stamp Set. 


I stamped in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne Ink and then embossed with a clear embossing powder. Then I stenciled with the Framed In Flowers Stencil Collection with Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel Inks. 


I used patterned paper from the Bitty Big Collection in Green Parakeet at the top of my card and Tropical Teal on the bottom half of the card. I added the white border with the On the Edge: Scallops Collection.


The postage stamp is from the Framed In Flowers, Stacked Mail Stamp Set and Dies and the birthday sentiment is included in the Framed In Flowers Stamp Set. 


Stamps: Framed In Flowers, Stacked Mail
Dies: Framed In Flowers, Stacked Mail, North Pole Mail: Postage Stamp Frame Post Card, On the Edge: Scallops Collection
Ink: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Tropical Teal, True Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal, Pure Poppy, Bitty Big Collection: Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal
Other: Baker Twine: Pure Poppy, PTI Pure Poppy Gems, Blending Brushes, Olo Markers


The sunflower is the second flower in the stamp set. Here I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder. 


I used the North Pole Mail: Postage Stamp Frame Post Card Die for the postage frame. 


I created the smaller sunflower with the Into the Blooms: Sunflower Die Set


The background of the card front is lightly stenciled with the Sunflower Garden Stencil Collection. 

Stamps: Framed In Flowers, Stacked Mail
Dies: Framed In Flowers, Stacked Mail, North Pole Mail: Postage Stamp Frame Post Card, On the Edge: Scallops Collection
Ink: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Tropical Teal, True Black, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal, Pure Poppy, Bitty Big Collection: Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal
Other: Sunflower Garden Stencil Collection , Baker Twine: Pure Poppy, PTI Pure Poppy Gems, Blending Brushes, Olo Markers, Black Embossing Powder, PTI Red Poppy Gems


My last project is created with a combination for the new Into the Blooms: Freshly Picked Die Set, the Rooted In Love Press Plate and Frame Die, and the This is Big Sentiments: You. 


To create the card front I stenciled with the Brushstrokes Stencil Collection with Autumn Rose, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise, and Lemon Tart Inks. Then I arranged the flowers and greenery. 


The frame is die cut and foiled with the Rooted In Love Press Plate and Frame Die. 


This is another sentiment from the This is Big Sentiments: You Stamp Set. 


Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: You

Dies: This is Big Sentiments: You, Into the the Blooms: Freshly Picked, Rooted in Love Press Plate & Frame
Ink: Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Prairie Grass, Ripe Avocado, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado, Prairie Grass, Sweet Blush
Other: Brushstrokes Stencil Collection, Blending Brushes, PTI Clear Gems, Enamel Dots, Pink Foil, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! \Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. All the new products will be available tomorrow, July 28th at 12 PM EDT

No comments:

Post a Comment