7/24/26

Let the July Papertrey Ink Countdown Begin!

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown! This release is full of beautiful florals, creative stencils, a new press plate, and another This is Big Sentiment Set. All the new products will be available on July 28th at 12 PM EDT. 


My first card features four new products. To create the background I stenciled the new Leafy Garden Stencil Collection. This is a set of three stencils.


Next I die cut the heart with the new In Stitches: Hearts Die Set. I used Sweet Blush Cardstock and stitched with a red DMC Embroidery Floss. You really don't have to do the stitching but I do like the added texture. 


The flowers and greenery are die cut with the new Build-A-Flower Garden Die Set. I added PTI Pink Gems to the flowers and heart. 


The sentiments are from the new This is Big Sentiments: You Stamp Set and Dies. 

Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: You
Dies: This is Big Sentiments: You, Build-A-Flower Garden, In Stitches: Hearts
Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Green Parakeet, Pinefeather, Lemon Tart
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Green Parakeet, Lemon Tart, Vellum
Other: Leafy Garden Stencil, PTI Pink Gems, DMC Embroider Floss, Blending Brushes


Along with the In Stitches: Heart Die Set we also have a new In Stitches: Tucked In Tags Die Set. There are a number of different dies to create different tags. You can add a gift card to the pocket, like I did on this card, or a special note or even cash. I think I will use this die often as we head into the holiday season. 


I used a color combo of Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal, and Coastal Blue. I used the Build-A-Flower Garden Die Set again to add the flowers and greenery. 


I added the gift card pocket to a panel I die cut with the new Lover to Layer: Sweet Scallop Die Set and added the sentiments with the This is Big Sentiments: You Stamp Set and Dies. 

Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: You
Dies: This is Big Sentiments: You, In Stitches: Tucked In Tags, Love to Layer: Sweet Scallops, Build-A-Garden
Ink: Coastal Blue, Green Parakeet, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Coastal Blue, Green Parakeet, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Bitty Big Collection: Green Parakeet and Pure Poppy
Other: DMC Embroidery Floss, Button, Blending Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects to share with the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment