9/10/24

Taylored Expressions 16th Birthday Bash!!!

There is a new release today at Taylored Expressions celebrating TE's 16th Birthday!!! I feel so blessed to be part of the TE Family for so many years. Let the party begin! There are so many new birthday themed products in the TE Store


Let's get started with the fun new Fan Favorite Layering Stencil. I just love this fan pattern. The color combinations are endless and the stencil could be used for so many celebrations. I used a combination of Potato Chip, Pineapple, Candy Corn, Sweet Potato, Cupcake, Guava, and Fruit Punch Inks. 


To create the balloon I used the new Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Ballon Bash. There are dies to create the tasseled balloon string in different colors. I die cut the balloon from Guava Cardstock and blended Fruit Punch Ink on the edges, used a white gel pen to add detail along with a splattering of white paint. 


The sentiment is from the Fantastic Birthday Stamp Set and die cut with coordinating dies.  I stamped in Versamark Ink on Fruit Punch Cardstock and then embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I added enamel dots to the centers of the fans. 




Next is a look at the Scooptacular Dies. There are also dies to create ice cream cones in the die set. I die cut my ice cream dishes from Salt Water Taffy and Mint Julep Cardstock and then again from vellum. I layered the vellum die cuts over the cardstock die cuts to give the feel of colored glass. 

I added Sugar Cube Glitter to the whip cream and Glossy Accents to the fudge topping. 


Behind the die cuts I added an arch die cut with the Arched Stacklets. I stenciled the polka dots with the Mini Slim Stencil - On the Dot. The background is embossed with the new Sweet Squares Embossing Folder. The spoon is cut from TE Silver Foil Cardstock. 


The sentiments are from the new Mini Strips Stamp - What's the Scoop? To die cut the background I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. 


Next I am going to give you a look at the Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Layering Stencil. Such an easy way to create four birthday cards! There are a number of coordinating products for the stencil if you want to add to the collection. 


I decided I wanted to go with bright and happy colors. You can see the inks I used listed below. I die cut all the front card panel with the largest die in the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Squiggle Stacklets. 

On this card I used the Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Sixteen Candles Dies to add the number 3. Each number in the set has a coordinating frosting die. So cute! I die cut the vellum balloon with the Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Balloon Bash. 


I used the Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Balloon Bash to add the balloon to the stenciled background. I love the option of the different colored tassels. The sentiment is from the new Fantastic Birthday Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


On this card I used the Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Tiny Treats to die cut all the little stenciled cupcakes. I add foam squares to the back of each cupcake and added the cupcake back into the card front. You could die cut extra cupcakes to add to other birthday card layouts. 


On my last card I die cut the stenciled cupcake with the coordinating Create-in-Quads - Celebrate in Style Colossal Cake. I added glitter to the frosting and used Glitter Drops to add a little sparkle to all my cards. The background is embossed with the Fan Favorite 3D Embossing Folder. 


Get the Icing on the Cake exclusive Stamp, Die, & 3D Embossing Folder Combo FREE with any purchase of $100 or more.

Stop by the TE blog for all the detail, videos, and more inspiration from the design team. 









No comments:

Post a Comment