7/18/24

Throwback Thursday with Taylored Expressions

I am back today with a very floral Throwback Thursday! Taylored Expressions is bringing back the March and April Gift with Purchase items, along with NEW coordinating items. I have three projects to share with you today. 


My first card features the All Planned Out 2 Dies. The dies eliminate the need to measure and creates perfectly sized windows and a fun scalloped border. 


Once we get to the middle of summer I find myself thinking about created for fall and all the holidays in the second half of the year. So this will be my first Fall card! I pulled out my Garden Variety - Fall dies and created a variety of leaves and acorns. I also used the Layer It - Toadstools die set.



The Hello sentiment and small gold accents are included in the All Planned Out 2 Die Set. The smaller sentiment is from the Mini Strips - Hello Add-Ons. 


Next up is a look at the Framed Flowers Stamp Set and Dies and the Label Stacklets 13 Dies. The stamp set includes a variety of blooms and frames that can be used individually or together. 


I stamped the flowers in Oreo Ink and colored with Olo Markers. I die cut the flowers with the coordinating dies and then die cut two more times and glued the layers together. I like the dimension the layers add. I stamped the frame and the blended Rose Water and Fruit Punch ink on the background and die cut with one of the dies in the Labels Stacklets 13 Dies. 


The background is stenciled with the Pretty Petals Stencil. I used Rose Water Ink on the top half and Fruit Punch on the bottom. The layout of the card is so easy to create with the All Planned out 1 Dies. 


I created a second card in the same manner using Mint Julep and Poblano Pepper cardstocks and inks. The sentiments are also included the the Framed Flowers Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details. 







No comments:

Post a Comment