7/25/24

Petal Pops

Hi! I am back today is another Throwback Thursday. Today Taylored Expressions is releasing products that include $100+ freebie products from May & June 2024 plus new products to coordinate with the previously released freebies. I have a card to share with you that I created with the Petal Pop Dies and the Pop Sentiments.


This fun card is easy to create with the Petal Pop Dies and new Shaker Bubbles that are eight in a set. I went with a Mini Slim Card. To created the background I stenciled the clouds with the  Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills die set.


The flower, leaves, stem, and bees are all created with the  Petal Pop Dies. I die cut the flower from Guava Cardstock and stenciled the hearts with the Mini Slim Stencil - Swiss Hearts Stencil and Guava Ink. I added Lemonheads to the shaker. Any small candy would work. Money or small jewelry is another idea. 


You use the Pull to Open Die on the inside of the card to so the contents can be removed. 


The sentiment is from the the new Pop Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with Pop Sentiments Dies. 


Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment