7/26/24

Papertrey Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

 It's the first day of sneak peeks at the Papertrey Ink July Release. I have two projects to share with you today. All the new products will be available on July 30th at 10 pm ET.



My first card features the Into the Blooms: Zinnia. This die set just makes a beautiful statement. I die cut the flowers from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then blended Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz Ink. I highlighted the center of the flowers with Copic Markers and Stickles in Star Dust. 


Then I glued down the centers of the flowers and added a few pink gems. 


The background is die cut with the Cover Plate: Cross Stitched with True Black Cardstock and Pale Peony Cardstock behind the die cuts. The sentiment if from the Mother's Day Sentiments Stamp Set. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Mother's Day Sentiments
Dies: Into the Blooms: Zinnia, Mother's Day Sentiments, Cover Plate: Cross Stitched 
Ink: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise
Paper: True Black, Pale Peony, Stamper's Select White
Other: Pink Gems, Blender Brushes, Glue. Stickles, Copic Markers


My second project is created with the new Reflections: July Stamp Set and Reflections: July Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Dark Indigo Ink and die cut with the Reflections: July Dies. I lightly stenciled clouds in the background before I stamped the sentiment. 


The background is stenciled with the Berry Branches Stencil, on of my favorites. I used Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Dark Indigo, Mint Julep, and New Leaf Inks. 


I added a few additional flowers and leaves with the Breathtaking Blooms Stamp Set. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Reflections: July, Breathtaking Blooms 
Dies: Reflections: July, Breathtaking Blooms 
Ink: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Dark Indigo, Mint Julep, New Leaf, Classic Kraft
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
Other: Berry Branches Stencil, Blender Brushes,Glue

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects from the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more details and inspiration from the Design Team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment