4/2/24

Foil It & Fun Foil Release

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new foiling products including TE Fun Foils in Taylor’s Favorite Rainbow & Metallics and new Foil It Panels. All the products are available now in the TE Store. I have a number of projects to share with you so let's get started. 


My first two cards feature the Foil It - Mini Slim Essential Patterns-Vol.-2. On this card I used the new TE Champagne Foil. I like the softer gold tone. I stamped the flower with the  Meadow Aster Stamp & Die Combo and colored with Olo Markers. 


Across the center of the card I added the strips with the Easy Strips - 1/2" stitched dies using Macaron and Dried Fig Cardstock. The sentiments are from the Foil It- Modern Sentiments Label and die cut with the Modern Labels Backer. 


Here is another pattern in the Foil It - Mini Slim Essential Patterns-Vol.-2. I used the new Lime Zest Fun Foil along with another sentiment from the Foil It- Modern Sentiments Label.


This flower is stamped with the in the Meadow Cinquefoil Stamp & Die Combo . 



On my next two card I used the new Foil It - Gilded Frames Panes. I used the new Cookie Monster Fun Foil. I used the Masking Stencils - Circles to add the inner circle with Mint Julep and Salt Water Taffy Ink. 


The background is die cut with the Swirls Pierce & Cut Plate from Tropical Punch Cardstock. I used the  Foil It- Modern Sentiments Labels to add the sentiments. The butterflies are created with the Beautiful Butterfly Wings Stamp Set and coordinating dies. 


On this panel I used the Gold Fun Foil along with some Gold Glitter Drops. I used the Mask It - Rectangle Stencils to add the center rectangle with Mint Julep and Macaron Ink. 


I used vellum for the butterfly wings. 




Taylor’s Favorite Rainbow Bundle is sure to bring all of the color and shine to your projects! This special bundle retails for $105 and includes our TE Fun Foil in Cherry Pop, Dragon Fruit, Candy Corn, Lemon Meringue, Lime Zest, Cookie Monster, and Jelly Donut.


Get the foiling essentials all together in our Metallic Basics Fun Foil Bundle! This TE Fun Foil bundle retails for $75 and includes Champagne, Gold, Silver, Black, and Rose Gold.

And, of course, we didn’t forget about our Foil It panels! Right now through 9AM Central on Tuesday, April 9th, the more you buy, the more you save with ANY of our Foil It packs! When you purchase 5 – 9 Foil It packs you will get 10% off and when you purchase 10 or more Foil It packs you will get 20% off! Stock up on all of the new designs and your favorites! Offer valid while supply last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous! I can't even! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete