3/26/24

Scattered Blooms

Hi Friends! My projects today are created with the new Scattered Blooms Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions. I have two projects to share with you demonstrating a couple different ways to use the kit. 


To create this card I used one of the Foil It – Scattered Blooms Panels with Gold Shimmer Fun Foil. Then I stenciled the flowers with the Scattered Blooms Layering Stencil. I have linked the inks I used below. I stenciled a few extra flowers to use as embellishments. 


The sentiment is die cut with the Big Hugs Die which is including in the kit. I backed the sentiment with the Big Hugs Backer which is available for purchase separately. I added a few Gold Glitter Drops to the center of a few flowers. 



My second card shows the versatility of the Scattered Blooms Cutting Plate that is included in the kit. For this card I die cut flowers from Rose Water, Fruit Punch, and Potato Chip Cardstock. Then I added more detail with a little ink blending and a white gel pen. The leaves are die cut from Mint Julep Cardstock and blended with Cilantro Ink. 


The background is die cut the Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate from Licorice Cardstock. The card front is stenciled with the Wavy Stripe Stencil and Rose Water Ink. 


The sentiment is from the Sundry Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating dies. I added the sentiment to an oval die cut with Stitched Oval Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Oval Stacklets. 


The Scattered Blooms kit is $67 packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker. The kit includes:

  • Scattered Blooms Layering Stencil
  • Scattered Blooms Cutting Plate
  • Big Hugs Die
  • The Insiders – Scattered Blooms
  • True Colors Inspiration Cards (Set of 4)
Kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Thanks for stopping by today. Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Melody! Happy Tuesday! Gina

    ReplyDelete