4/9/24

For Her Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi Crafters! Today I have projects to share from the new For Her Release at Taylored Expressions. These products are perfect for Mother's Day and for all the women in your life throughout the year. The products are available now in the TE Store


My first two cards are created with the Triple Slim - In the Kitchen Stencil and Triple Slim - In the Kitchen Cutting Plate. Once you stencil the kitchen items the die cuts all the pieces out at one time! I listed the inks I used with the stencil below.  

To create the card front I stamped one of the two stamps in the Up Against A Wall Stamp in Blue Raspberry Ink on Salt Water Taffy Cardstock. I cut a strip of TE White Woodgrain Cardstock to add the shelf at the bottom of the card. 


The sentiment is from the new What's Cookin' stamp set and die cut with the coordinating What's Cooking' dies. I added Cookie Monster Enamel Dots to accent the kitchen items. 


My next card is created in the same manner except I used one of the Foil It - Triple Slim In the Kitchen Panels with TE Black Foil. I also used the second stamp in the Up Against the Wall Stamp Set, stamping in Versamark Ink on Salt Water Taffy Cardstock and embossing with TE White Embossing Powder. 


I added another sentiment from the What's Cooking' stamp set and added a few Sugar Cube Enamel Dots. 


Next up is a look at the Garden Variety 2 Dies and the Rustic Watering Can Die. I started by die cutting the watering can from Licorice Cardstock, adding accents with a gold gel pen and lightly splattering gold paint. 

Next I die cut the flowers and greenery from the cardstock colors I have listed below, blending a little ink in the centers and edges. I used TE Gold Foil to add the centers to the flowers. 


This sentiment is from the beautiful You Are Additions Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating dies. I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and Rose Water Cardstock to add the center panel that is stenciled with the Take Two - Pretty Polka Stencil. I glued the panel to Sugar Cube Cardstock die with the A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets. 

Special for this week's release - win a summer trip to the studio! We'll be selecting 5 lucky winners to receive a studio visit package! Winners will get a free night hotel stay, local restaurant gift certificates, a goodie bag, studio gift card, and a private tour of the TE headquarters! To be entered to win, follow these 2 steps:

  1. Purchase any item from the For Her category
  2. Complete Google Form: Click Here
Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment