1/17/23

Valentine Sweets & Treats

Today I have a few more ideas for Valentine's Day with the Valentine Sweets & Treats Release at Taylored Expressions. This next round up of Valentine goodies are perfect for Valentine treats, tags, and home decor.


My first two projects feature the Gnome Sweet Gnome Die Set, These are accordion-style gnomes with so many fun dies to dress them up! I made two example with different color themes. On this set I used Macaron, Died Fig, Rose Water, Mint Julep, and Fruit Punch Cardstocks. 


For the noses and hands I cut the dies from Sugar Cube Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers, using E50, E21, and E33. I used a Bunny Tail to add the pom pom to the top of the hat and Bits & Pieces. - Black Rhinestones to add the buttons to the dress. I used the Hearts Rotating Stencil to add the hearts to second hat. 


I used white felt for the brim of the hat. I used Oyster Ink to add shading to all the facial hair. 


Here's my second example. I used a color scheme of Granny Smith, Confetti Cake, Cherry Pop, and Blue Raspberry. 


This one is created in the same manner as the first but I added twine to the ends of the braids, hearts to the dress, and a red foil for the handheld hearts. 


I think these gnomes are the cutest. They will look adorable sitting a shelf and would make a great gift. 




Next is a few ideas for treat holders and tags. The Tag Treat Wrap is the perfect size to hold a sweet treat and the die set includes the die for the great size tag.


These are the two treat holders I created with the  Tag Treat Wrap and the Sweet Treats Stencil and Clear Stamp Set and the Sweet Treats Dies. I used Rose Water, Cupcake, Fruit Punch, and Toffee Inks with the Stencil.


I also created a note card with the Bracket Notecard Die and a sweet tag. 




Make this Valentine’s Day extra special for your children, students, grandkids or neighbors with our adorable Kid Valentine Craft Kit! The kit retails for $25, is packaged in a custom zippered pouch, and includes:

  • Sweet Treats Stencil & Clear Combo set
  • Sweet Treats printed sentiments (5 sheets)
  • 6×6 Sugar Cube cardstock pack (7 sheets)
  • Valentine Matte Enamel Dots
Available to purchase separately from the kit: Sweet Treats Stencil & Clear Combo setSweet Treats coordinating dies3×3 Sugar Cube notecards, and the Kid’s Valentine Blending Bundle (includes 3 bitty blender brushes and 3 mini ink pads: Cupcake, Lollipop, and Toffee).

Limited quantity available.



Right now through Sunday, January 22nd, when you purchase the Gnome Sweet Gnome die collection, you’ll receive a Bits & Pieces – Hearts pack FREE! Embellish the gnomes or use the hearts on Valentine projects and more! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment