1/22/23

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 1

I am kicking off a new week with a look at Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink January Release. This month's release includes products to celebrate birthdays, create invitations, love for family and home, and a new inspiration stamp set. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Thursday,  January 26th.


My first card features the new Birthday Pops Stamp Set and Dies. So adorable! There are stamps to create a number of different styled cake pops and I just love this vintage jar. I stamped the jar on vellum and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I cut a second jar from Stamper's Select White Cardstock, lightly blended Aqua Mist Ink, and then glued the vellum jar over the the cardstock jar. 


The sentiment is included in the Birthday Pop Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on vellum, embossed with gold embossing powder, and die cut with the Love the Layer: Circle Dies. Under the vellum I added a circle of Aqua Mist Cardstock. 


The background is created with another new product, the Stargazing Hot Foil Plate. I used Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System and SB Gold Foil with the PTI Plate. I finished off with a few pink jewels.

Supplies: 

Stamps: Birthday Pops
Dies: Birthday Pops, Love to Layer: Cicles
Ink: Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, Mint Julep, Cocoa Bean, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Versamark, Aqua Mist
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Vellum, Gold
Other: Stargrazing Hot Foil Plate, Gold Foil, Foiling Machine, Twine, Pink Jewels, Foam Tape, Glue, Gold Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder



My next. card is created with the new Elegant Edges: Balloon Party Dies and the Birthday You Way. Stamps and Dies. I die cut from Stamper's Select White Cardstock first. Then I die cut  the Elegant Edges: Balloon Party Dies a number of times from different cardstocks, and then inlayed the balloons back in. 


The sentiment is from the new Birthday My Way Stamp Set and die cut with the Birthday My Way Dies. I created the background in the same manner as the first card, using the the Stargazing Hot Foil Plate,  Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System and SB Gold Foil.

Supplies: 

Stamps: Birthday Your Way
Dies: Birthday Your Way, Elegant Edges: Balloon Party
Ink: True Black
Paper: True Black, Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Bitty Big: Hawaiian Shores, Gold
Other: Stargazing Hot Foil Plate, Gold Foil, Foiling Machine, Glue

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 







No comments:

Post a Comment