5/10/22

Hi Everyone! Today there is a new release at Taylored Expressions that focuses on celebrating the men in our lives – and more! I have a set of cards I created for Father's Day and there are the cutest new fishes! 


My group of Father's Day Cards are created with the new Create-in-Quads - Hexagons Layering Stencil and the Father's Day Favorites Stamp Set and Dies. 


The hexagons are fun and would work for so many different types of cards. I used Confetti. Cake, Lime Zest, Blueberry, and Blue Raspberry Inks with the stencil. On each card I added a different sentiment from  the Father's Day Favorites Stamp Set. 


After I die cut each sentiment I cut the die two more time from white cardstock and layered the three die cuts one on top of each other. I like the extra dimension and it helps the sentiment stand out from the background. 


I used a combination of Poblano Pepper and Blueberry Cardstock for each card. On this one I cut a thin frame with the A2 Thin Frame. Cutting Plate from Lime Zest Cardstock. 


On the last card I added the T Shirt with the new Dad Bod Stamp & Die Combo



I love the new Hook, Line, and Sinker Stamp and Stencil Combo. I look forward to playing with some different color combos. I started by cutting a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front. Next I lightly stenciled waves in the background with the Set the Scene - Waves Stencil Strips. Then I stamped in Oreo Ink and stenciled with Blueberry, Lime Zest, and Blue Raspberry Inks. 


I used the Hook, Line, & Sinker Dies to add the three additional fish with foam tape. I added a Bits & Pieces - Black Drip Dots to the eyes of the three fish. The sentiment is from the new Reely Great Stamp and Die Combo. 




When you make a purchase of $75 or more now through Sunday, May 15th, you will get 2 FREE exclusive video craft along classes with Taylor and Heather!

This mini version of our Online Crafty Classes is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making 6 different card designs at your own pace! Watch the videos as often as you like and learn some new crafty tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class videos on YouTube.

Although Taylor and Heather will recommend extra supplies (ink, cardstock, embellishments, etc.), you can use anything you have to make these projects uniquely yours!

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (CT) on Sunday, March 15th, or while supplies last. Classes are available to purchase for $15 each.

Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment