5/11/22

Sending You Sunshine

Hi Everyone! I am up on the Papertrey Ink Blog today with the latest episode of The Great Cover-Up Challenge! I love to combine different stamp sets and die to create a scene and today I was going for a happy card so I went with sunshine and flowers! Stop by the PTI Blog to see how you can play along! 


I went through my stash and decided to work with the Thank You Florals Stamps and Dies, the Picket Fence Die, the Grassy Edge Die, and the On the Border: Sunburst Border Die. My first step was to created all the different elements I wanted to used on the card. 


Next I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the card front. I blended the background with Lemon Tart Ink and then glued the Sunburst in place. At the bottom I added the first strip of grass, then the fence, and then the second strip of grassy. Then lastly I added the vase and florals. 



The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Wish You Were Here Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. I finished off the card with a few Moonshine Sequins in Fresh Snow.

Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details on how you can play along with the challenge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment