5/3/22

New Baby Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing the cutest new baby products. I have so many new babies coming to family and friends right now! So the release is perfect timing for me! All the new products are available now in the TE Store. 

My first card the Full Circle - Baby Stamp Set. I stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers, keeping my coloring pretty simple. Then I die cut the circle with Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted the circle with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. To create the card front I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card fronts and the stenciled with the Masking Stencils - Scalloped Squares and Mint Julep Ink. 


At the bottom I added the sweet duck with the new Vintage Wood Toys Dies. I think these new toy dies are so cute. I added wood buttons threaded with twine for the wheels. The sentiment is included in the Full Circle - Baby Stamp Set. 



Next I created a set of cards with the new Onesies Funsies Stamp Die and Clear Stamp Combo. I just LOVE the sentiments in the stamp set! 


I used the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets to die cut each of the card fronts.  On this card I used the new  Cloudy Skies Piercing Plate with Sugar Cube Cardstock and blended Confetti Cake Ink.  I used the smaller stencil in the Masking Stencils - Scalloped Squares for each card and die cut with the Stitched Square Stacklets. 

The second sentiment on each card is stamped with the Mini Strips - Baby Stamp Set. 


I hung each onesie on a wire Baby Hanger that is available for purchase. All the products are linked below. All the gingham patterns I added either to the onesies or the background are stenciled with the new Gingham Rotating Stencil.


Here I used Mint Julep and Cupcake Ink with the Gingham Rotating Stencil.



Here I used Gumball and Cilantro. 



Right now through 11:59 PM Central Sunday, May 8th, you will get an A2 Cardstock New Color Sampler Pack with any purchase of $75 or more. It's a sneak peek of our new colors that will be debuting soon! We are also offering a buy one, get one promotion on all of our Scalloped Masking Stencils! It's the perfect time to complete your collection with these versatile scalloped shapes. Offers valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment