9/21/21

New Wheatfield Dreams Card Kit from Taylored Expressions

Today I am excited to share another new card kit designed by the amazing Lori Craig for Taylored Expressions, Wheatfield Dreams. The first two card kits, Field Notes and Field Notes 2 are two of my all time favorite stamps sets so I knew I would love Wheatfield Dreams. 

The kit includes a Mini Embossing Powder in Copper. It is really a pretty color. I stamped the sunflower and the wheat on watercolor paper in Versamark Ink and then embossed with the Copper Embossing Powder. Then I watercolored the images with TE Liquid Watercolor. There are three new watercolor colors being released, Honey, Mulled Wine, and Sweet Basil which can be purchased separately. I used Honey, Sweet Basil, along with Pineapple Liquid Watercolor to watercolor the stamped images. 


I die cut a circle of vellum to center the flowers on the card. I like using vellum because it is subtle and you can still see the background pattern, it is just softened. 


The background is stamped with the Burlap Background Stamp, which is included in the kit. I stamped Toffee Ink on Toffee Cardstock and then lightly splattered white paint. The sentiment is included in the Wheatfield Dreams stamp set. 




On my second card I stamped the flowers in Versamark Ink and embossed with the Copper Embossing Powder again, but on this card I colored with my Copic Markers, going with rich, fall colors for the sunflowers. To create the background for the flowers I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and stenciled clouds with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and Salt Water Taffy Ink. 



I used the Burlap Background Stamp for the background again, this time stamping Sweet Basil Ink on Sweet Basil Cardstock. The sentiment and the diamond border are also included in the kit. 





Here’s everything included in the Wheatfield Dreams Kit – which is available for $69:
  • Wheatfield Dreams stamp set
  • Wheatfield Dreams die collection
  • Burlap Background stamp
  • Foil It – Wheatfield
  • Mini Embossing Powder – Copper
  • 6 A2 Envelopes, 2 each of: Honey, Mulled Wine, and Sweet Basil
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

Limited quantity available. Most items are not available to purchase individually.

You will be able to purchase additional envelope seals (pack of 10) and new TE Liquid Watercolor colors (Honey, Mulled Wine, and Sweet Basil) separately.


You can stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new kit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment