9/21/21

Papertrey Ink September Sneak Peeks Day 4

Hi! I am back today with my final sneak peek of the Papertrey Ink September Release.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on September 22th!  




Today's card features the new Feathered Friends Mini 15 Stamp Set and Dies.  I combined the bird with the new Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday Stamp Set and Dies to give the card a holiday/winter feel. I attached the bird to a circle die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. Then I arranged the berries and foliage around the bird. 


I framed the card front with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. Behind the frame I added a piece of patterned paper. The sentiment is stamped and die cut with the previously released Joyous Holiday Stamp Set and Dies

I hope you enjoyed a look at the new products! Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on September 22th HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment