9/20/21

Papertrey Ink September Sneak Peeks Day 3

 Hi! I am back today with a look of at some more of new products from Papertrey Ink. I have two more cards to share with you. I am loving transitioning to a new season and to start creating for the holidays!


First up is a look at the new Farm Fresh Trees Stamp Set and Dies. To create the sign I stamped the new Weathered Wood Background stamp in Classic Kraft Ink and Classic Kraft Cardstock. I stamped the sentiments and die cut the sign with the Farm Fresh Trees Dies. 


I stamped the pots in True Black Ink and stamped the texture on the pot in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The trees are stamped in Pinefeather, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse Inks. I added a few gold jewels to the trees. The card is framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die.


My next card features the new Winter Swirls Stamp Set and Dies and the Into the Blooms: Poinsettias Die. I stamped the swirls and the snowflakes in Versamark Ink and then embossing with gold embossing powder. I also die cut a few snowflakes from gold glittered cardstock. 

For the background I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front and then blending Distress Inks in Prize Ribbon and Chipped Sapphire. I spritzed the paper with water and then splattered white paint. 


The poinsettia is die cut from white glittered cardstock and the sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings: Snow. 

Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Just wanting to smell the fresh pine for this timeout the year.

    ReplyDelete