9/19/21

Papertrey Ink September Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi Everyone! I hope you have had a good weekend and had a little crafty time! Today I have two more cards to share with you from the Papertrey September Release. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on September 22th!  


First up is a look at the new Feathered Friends 15 Dies. I die cut all the pieces of the bird from Stamper's Select White Cardstock then blended Distress Ink on each of different body parts. I added a few details on the bird with a white gel pen. Next I stamped and die cut the berries and greenery with the new Springs & Sprays: Holiday Stamp Set and Dies. 


I centered the bird on a circle of vellum die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. The woodgrain background is stamped with the new Weathered Wood Background. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I used a piece of Bitty Big: Blueberry Sky Color Collection  The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Warmth.


Here is a look at the new Border Bling: Snowflakes Dies and the new Inside Greeting: Snow Stamp Set.  I did cut the border from Stampers Select White Cardstock and then added a panel of white glittered Cardstock behind the die cut to add the sparkle. I saved the snowflakes that were die cut from the border to use on other projects. 


I added a rectangle to the center of card. I used Aqua Mist and Tropical Teal to ink blend the sky and splattered white paint for the snow. The scene is created with the From Our Home to Yours  Stamp Set and Dies released last month. 

Thanks for taking a look!  Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 


Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek.

1 comment: