12/14/20

It's Day 4 of the Ink to Paper December Release Sneak Peeks!

Hi Everyone! Today is the final day of the Ink to Paper December Release Sneak Peeks. I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow,  December 15th!


My first card is created with the new Branches of Love Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. I wanted the vase to have a pottery look so I stamped in Fine Linen and Classic Kraft. Then I splattered on a little white paint. The branches are stamped in Spring Moss Ink. I created a variety of hearts to hang on the branches. I love the option of the two toned hearts. 


I added the look of a table for the vase to sit on with the Woodwork Die. The background is sponged with Sweet Blush Ink and the card is framed with the new Bling Border: Skinny Heart Frames Die. The sentiment is included in the Branches of Love Stamp Set


My second card features the new Like Family Stamp Set, a beautiful sentiment set to let your friends know how special they are. I stamped the sentiment on Sweet Blush Cardstock and then die cut with the Tagged & Labeled Die


I framed the card with the Border Bling: Joy Frame Die in Spring Moss Cardstock. I added a rectangle behind the sentiment with a pattern in the Bitty Big: Lilac Grace Color Collection and Amethyst Allure Perfect Match Cardstock. I accented the flowers with white jewels. 

Thanks for taking a look!  Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment