12/15/20

Hello Friend

Hi! Taylored Expressions is releasing the products from three previously kits as individual products. Today’s release includes 15 products that were originally part of our Farm Fresh, Field Notes, and Hey There Kits released earlier this year. You can now purchase these items individually! You can find all the products HERE. 

My first features products from the Field Notes Kit. The flowers are stamped with the Sketchbook Florals Stamp Set. (See links below) Honestly, this is one of very favorite stamp sets I have ever owned! The flowers are watercolored with Karin BrushmarkerPRO Markers. I used the Masking Stencil - Frayed Edges to create the background behind the flowers. I stamped the dots with a stamp in the Field Notes Stamp Set and then die cut with the Frayed Edge Stacklets. 



The card front is stamped with the Rough Draft Background in Versamark Ink and then I embossed with TE White embossing powder. Using my TE Blender Brushes I blended Gumball Ink on the background. The sentiment is included in the Sketchbook Florals Stamp Set and die cut with the die in the Sketchbook Florals Die. 


 



My second card features products from the Hey There Kit. These are such happy products! I went with a color theme of Pineapple, Peaches' n Cream, and Guava Ink. The background is stenciled with the Hey There Sunshine Stencil. The card front is die cut with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. 


The sentiment is stamped with one the options in the Hey There Stamp & Stencil Combo in Oreo Ink. Then I used stencils to add the coloring blocking. So easy and so striking! I die cut the sentiment with the Hey There Shadow Die. I also added a layer of Oreo Cardstock cut with the same die to outline the sentiment. The sentiment at the bottom is from the Good Vibes Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment