12/17/20

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Wow, one week until Christmas! I have finished my shopping and am getting ready to start wrapping. Today I thought I would share a gift card holder I created with the Tag Pocket Die from Taylored Expressions


I always have a few gift cards to give at the holiday. I think a cute gift card holder makes the gift card a little more special. 


I cut the Tag Pocket Die from Sugar Cube Cardstock and the stenciled with the Mini Slim Stencil - Candy Cane Stripes with Cherry Pop Ink. The tag is easy to put together, just follow the score lines and use double stick tape to adhere the edges together. 


The cute Santa is from the St. Nick Background Cling & Clear Combo and die cut with the St. Nick's Head Die. I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Circle Stackles to added the circle to the center of the tag. The sentiments from from the Pennant Parade - Christmas Stamp Set. I finished off with a few Bits & Pieces - Snowflakes. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

1 comment: