12/13/20

Ink to Paper December Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

I am back for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper December Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on December 15th!


My first card is created with the new Dainty Daisies Stamp Set and coordinating Dies and the new To Die For Sentiments: Never Too Far Dies. I cut the sentiment out twice, once from Stamper's White Select Cardstock and once from a lightweight chipboard. I adhered the two die cuts together and then blended ink in Dark Indigo, Spring Moss, and Lemon Tart Ink. I attached the sentiment to a panel of Dark Indigo Ink I had splattered with white paint. 


The card is framed with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frame Die. Then I added the sweet daisies to the edges of the card with the new Dainty Daisies Stamp Set and Dies


My second card features the new Lift Me Up Stamp Set and Dies. First a cut a piece of Aqua Mist Cardstock to fit the card front and then stamped the Brushed Plaid Stamp Set in Aqua Mist Ink. 


I stamped the images from the Lift Me Up Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers, and die with the coordinating dies. I cut a frame from Pure Poppy Cardstock with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die and added white cardstock stenciled with clouds behind the frame. 


I added glitter to the clouds and added a clear drops. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment