12/12/20

Ink to Paper December Sneak Peeks Day 2

I am back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper December Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have some ideas to share for wedding cards and wedding favor boxes. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on December 15th!

My first card features  the new Just Married Stamp Set and dies. On my wedding card I used both the chairs but I think just the Mrs. Chair would make a cute card for a bridal shower. I stamped the chairs in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The flowers are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the coordinating dies. I also added flowers to the Mr. and Mrs. signs. 


At the bottom I added a sentiment from the stamp set. The background is blended with Sweet Blush and Spring Moss Ink. The card front is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die from Sweet Blush Cardstock. 


Next  created a favor box with the Wreath Favor Box Dies and the the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments Stamp Set and Dies. You cut the Wreath Favor Box Dies twice, fold on the score lines, and use double stick tape to put the box together. I used paper from the Bitty Big: Sweet Blush Color Collection


I used the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments Stamp Set to stamp the wreath, flowers, leaves, and sentiments. After I die cut all the elements I attached the wreath to the card front and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the box. 

The Wreath Favor Box Sentiments Stamp Set and Dies are also perfect for card making. The wreath is pretty on its own. I added another sentiment from the stamp set in the middle of the wreath. 

I used the Ornate Cover Plate to add texture to the card front. I like the look of the white on white. In the middle of wreath I added the smaller frame in the new XO Heart Frames Dies. I added twine to the center of the card and tied a double bow at the top. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment