9/29/20

Hey There - A New Kit from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! Taylored Expressions is releasing a new kit today and it the perfect way to send hugs and good vibes through the mail to the special people in your life. The kit is built around happy colors and happy sentiments and is available now in the TE Store


I have two cards to share with you today 


The envelopes and envelope seals are all included in the kit. 


Here is look at my first card. I cut a piece of white cardstock for the card front. I stencil clouds in the background with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil which can be purchased separately. Next I used the Dotty Ray Stencil, included in the kit, with Confetti Cake, Potato Chip, Granny Smith, and Blue Raspberry Ink. I created the "Hey There" sentiment with the Hey There Stamp and Stencil Combo, also part of the kit. 


I added a sentiment from kit stamp set, Good Vibes. I love the fonts in this stamp set! I finished off the card with a few Pieces & Pieces - White Rhinestones, sold seperately. See links below. 




I created my background on my second card with the Hey There Sunshine Stencil from the kit, blending Potato Chip and Pineapple Ink.  


The sentiment is stamped and stenciled with the Hey There Stamp and Stencil Combo with Lollipop, Lime Zest, and Confetti Cake Ink. The I die cut with the Hey There Die included in the kit. 


The sentiment is another great one from the Good Vibes Stamp Set. 


Stop by the TE blog for all the details on the kit and more inspiration from the rest of the design team. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment